In its endeavour to promote the region, RETOSA attends events that attract tour operators and agents who will in turn promote the region as a destination of choice. RETOSA will be attending the Africa Showcase in North America from 26 to 30 September. Africa Showcase highlights exceptional travel products and experiences from the southern African tour operators and travel agents from across America. The event is designed to create strong business connections between southern African specialists and the suppliers participating in the roadshows. RETOSA will have meetings to present southern Africa to wholesalers, tour operators and travel agents. RETOSA is scheduled to attend 35 meetings in Fort Lauderdale and Denver where the roadshow will be held with VIP buyers. “We are really looking forward to this opportunity as we know that our region offers so much,” said Mr Kwakye Donkor, RETOSA’S Director of marketing and communications.
This is a very important event for RETOSA as tourists from North America are often referred to as high-end. Statistics for travellers from North America increase year on year and this is confirmation of their interest in Africa.
At this event RETOSA, together with SADC ambassadors in America, will focus on attracting high-quality operators and agents to promote the southern Africa region as a multifaceted destination to them.
- From the acting executive directors desk: SADC Ministers responsible for Tourism approve RETOSA’s Transformation Plan
- RETOSA invites global tour and travel stakeholders to join its Certified Expert Programme
- RETOSA Revamps Website to make it more user-friendly
- Train-the-Trainer Masterclass in Regional Tourism Quality Standards, Grading and Classification.
- Tourism Satellite Account Workshop a Resounding Success
- Coyote Japan Familiriasation Trip to South Africa
- Malawi Digital and Social Media Workshop For Malawi Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Latest from The Editor
- First Annual Southern Africa Sustainable Tourism Development Conference
- Upcoming Events
- RETOSA Hosts 3rd Annual Southern Africa Women In Tourism Conference
- RETOSA Forms Strategic Partnerships in The United States of America and United Kingdom Tourism Industries
- RETOSA Secures Partnerships with International Radio Stations