7-9 April Indaba Travel Show (South Africa)
INDABA is one of the largest tourism marketing events on the African calendar and one of the top three ‘must visit’ events of its kind on the global calendar.
It showcases the widest variety of Southern Africa's best tourism products and attracts international buyers and media from across the world. INDABA is owned by South African Tourism and organised by Pure Grit Project and Exhibitions Management (Pty) Ltd.
INDABA has won the awards for Africa’s best travel and tourism show. This award was presented by the Association of World Travel Awards.
- Inkosi Albert Luthuli Convention Centre (Durban ICC)
- Durban Exhibition Centre (DEC)
- KwaZulu Natal
- South Africa
- Show Days: 7 - 9 May 2016
- International Trade Days: 7 - 9 May 2016
- Local Trade Days: 7 - 9 May 2016
- ADMISSION RESERVED FOR DELEGATES OVER 16 YEARS OF AGE.
- 09h00 - 18h00, 7 - 8 May 2016
- 09h00 - 17h30, 9 May 2016
- Exhibitors can enter the halls from 08h00
INDABA brings together a showcase of Southern African tourism products and services for the international travel trade. Exhibitors in the DEC (Durban Exhibition Centre) includes, provincial authorities, provincial products and African Countries. In the ICC (International Convention Centre), exhibitor categories include accommodation, tour operators, game lodges, transport, online travel, media publications and industry associations. Outdoor exhibitors include transport, camping and safari companies.
- Inbound Tour Operators
- Foreign Travel Agents
- Online Booking Companies
INDABA has a dedicated following of local and international media who provide extensive coverage of the exhibition for the local and international markets through radio, television, newspaper and dedicated travel publications.
Latest from The Editor
- First Annual Southern Africa Sustainable Tourism Development Conference
- Upcoming Events
- RETOSA Hosts 3rd Annual Southern Africa Women In Tourism Conference
- RETOSA Forms Strategic Partnerships in The United States of America and United Kingdom Tourism Industries
- RETOSA Secures Partnerships with International Radio Stations